Prep time: 10 mins
Total time: 10 mins
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 4-5 heaping tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- a handful of dark chocolate chips
- extra sprinkle of unsweetened shredded coconut
- Add your coconut oil to a food processor. It doesn’t have to be melted so don’t you worry your little heart about melting it down!
- Then add your almond butter, unsweetened shredded coconut, vanilla extract, and honey and just a small pinch of salt.
- Mix all ingredients until fully combined.
- Pour half the ingredients into a bread pan and use a spoon to spread out evenly. It doesn’t matter what size bread pan you use. The smaller it is, the taller your fudge will be and vise versa.
- Place in freezer to harden.
- Then place food processor bowl back on the motor and add your cocoa powder. Add 1-2 tablespoons at a time, mixing as you go to make sure you don’t use too much.
- Once cocoa powder is incorporated in, add a pinch of salt, mix thoroughly, then pour your chocolate fudge on top of your now hardened light fudge.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips, shredded coconut, and a bit of salt and place is freezer for 10-15 minutes.
- Cut into chunks.
- Eat the chunks.
- Store the leftover chunks in the fridge.